Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cheers to Old Friends!!




I had a very unexpected phone call the day before Tim's Mom passed. I pick up all calls on my cell now even if I don't recognize the number since we got rid of our land line. So I say hello and voice on the other end of the line says "hi it's Mic."

I was so stunned, I was just silent for a second or three and then I blurted out, I miss you! I love you!

Michele was my most favorite girl friend in all the world for 13 years and then it just ended very abruptly about 3 years ago.

I really grieved losing her. I'm glad she is back in my life.

9 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

it always great to hear from old friends. i love the pic of grace and is that jadon?

scoeyd said...

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

:)

Erica said...

isn't the season of friends interesting? That's cool she called you

RandomSue said...

indeed, Scoey, indeed

RandomSue said...

Yes,Noel, that is Jadon already trying to sneak a peek. Boys will always be boys.

Jeni said...

That's very exciting for you! Glad to hear it...

Randy said...

all that you can't leave behind...like friends...glad it worked out.

RandomSue said...

Randy - thanks, just thanks. We have been through a lot of crap together haven't we? Thanks for ALWAYS being there.

Cheers to Current Friends!!

plf5403 said...

Wow, no wonder I haven't heard from you this week. Lots of irons in the fire right now. We'll have to talk soon.